Wedding bells usher in a sensation of nervous jitters and a stomach full of butterflies! For a bride, this is the day when she finally entwines with her love! All emotions and sentiments rush in as she sees him standing on aisle waiting for her to join him.
Sounds passionate? Surreal and dreamlike, a wedding, especially a winter one in the UK, remains incomplete without the proper fashion accessory for the bride and her bride squad.
The genres of fashion adjuncts befitting a bride and bridesmaids are inevitably a wedding shawl followed by wedding pashminas, wraps and more. These warm little accessories can save a bride from getting cold feet literally!
Cosy Little Covers – Shawls and Wraps
Wedding wraps are extremely gorgeous items working miracle as winter warmers. Coming in multifarious colours like white, ivory, cream, lavender, pink, beige and more, wraps have become a trendsetter in the last few years. They pose as striking wearable material bespeaking of an inherent artistic nature that is conventional yet modern. Transforming any bride into a vision of utter beauty when she sashays towards her love, a wedding wrap acts as cosy comforter.
Wraps are trendy and chic giving a hint of extra drama to any bride’s overall personality. You can wear them like;
- Draping a wrap casually over bare arms if you go for a strapless dress.
- Tucking the wrap with a glittery belt on a wedding skirt dress gives the ultimate fashion goals.
A wedding shawl comes in diverse patterns to wear for the special day! Recent fashion experts have suggested major wearing styles to keep a bride warm from the winter chill. Having a history of ancient cultural ethnicity tinged with modernistic fervour, this cover-up can be stylised like;
- Western Village Way – A countryside cultural style of covering your neck with a shawl.
This particular pattern entails multiple styles within itself like knotting, twice-folding, bohemian wrap around and what not!
- The Infinity Loop – Another latest 2018 trending style for a wedding pashmina.
Tying the ends of the cashmere pashmina uk together to create a loop and then hanging the loop over your neck gives a mushy yet comfy look to any bride.
The one common benefit of any kind of bridal shawl or casual wrap is that it does not overdo a look; rather, it gives a finishing touch, perfect in its own way.
Pashmina wraps and shawls come with reasons to wear!
Adorned and treasured since ancient time, cashmere pashmina as a garment genre was entitled as the “khilat” or the “robe of honour”. They remain unsurpassed because of the quality and gossamer soft nature. Light as a feather yet warm to behold, a wedding pashmina beats other ultra-modern accessories, any day!
- Pashminas portray class and royal heritage that makes any bride look regal.
- Treasured and aesthetic to wear, pashmina wedding shawl never go out of fashion.
- Their beauties remain unparalleled till date as a match is yet to be found.
- Vintage art settles down on pashminas naturally making a bride look mesmerizing.
- The art of embroidery done on such garments remains defined showing signs of superior quality work.
- Rather than artificial shrugs, shawls and wraps carry originality in their very nature portraying nothing short of authentic hand-made work.
- Apart from the bride, bridesmaids also adore these lovelies on their best friend’s special day.
October weddings pose as perfect events to sport a wedding shawl! All the beautiful ladies gearing up for a winter wedding in the UK, you may require the elegant cover-ups such as pashminas and wraps to keep your feet warm and cheeks red. Hence, get yourselves fashionable pashminas this year so that you become a divine diva whom everyone will look up to!